Site Info

Review Detail

Discworld
Discworld Hot
Adventure
Written by Underdogs     March 21, 2009    
I've been reading Terry Pratchett's discworld books since my brother made me discover them.
I'm therefore a big fan of the universe and Rincewind is one of my favorite characters...
This game completely captures the feeling, the humor, and the universe of the books and turns it into a great video game. The graphical aspect is "cartoon-like" and it really feels like you're looking at an animated version of the books...
What could i add...i played adventure games for several years already (started with maniac mansion back in the day) and I'd say this game is one of the best of the genre.

If you're a fan of Terry Pratchett's books series i guarantee that this game is the best adventure game you could get. If you don't know them, you'll still have great loads of fun and i recommend playing it anyway.
test 

Fenrir Reviewed by Fenrir June 15, 2009
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (19)

Great title that totally captures the feeling of Terry Pratchett's universe

I've been reading Terry Pratchett's discworld books since my brother made me discover them.
I'm therefore a big fan of the universe and Rincewind is one of my favorite characters...
This game completely captures the feeling, the humor, and the universe of the books and turns it into a great video game. The graphical aspect is "cartoon-like" and it really feels like you're looking at an animated version of the books...
What could i add...i played adventure games for several years already (started with maniac mansion back in the day) and I'd say this game is one of the best of the genre.

If you're a fan of Terry Pratchett's books series i guarantee that this game is the best adventure game you could get. If you don't know them, you'll still have great loads of fun and i recommend playing it anyway.

Was this review helpful to you?